Thank you for seeking Dr Mastrovich’s care for your implant mechanical rescue. We are dedicated to providing a successful and safe mechanical rescue.
Based on his extensive prior experience, Dr Mastrovich has organized his practice and protocols to support the best possible outcome. Due to the nature of the variable amount of time it takes on each of the individual cases, we have separated this type of appointment from our restorative practice, as it is impossible to predict (and schedule) accurate completion times. Therefore, we schedule these cases on thirty Friday mornings a year. Please understand and share the following “Protocol For Referral Acceptance”:
- Understand there is a waiting list of patients needing to be scheduled for appointments, patience will be a virtue and flexibility with times will be key.
- Due to the nature of Dr. Mastrovich’s general and restorative practice, retrieval cases have to be worked in, depending on our case load.
- Before a patient is actually referred, and before we proceed into retrieval, the referring doctor and Dr. Mastrovich have to understand what happened and whether retrieval is the best option. Full disclosure of what treatment has already been attempted on the case is needed in order to fully evaluate and plan for success.
- IMR Intake Form and radiographs need to be in our office in advance of the patient being placed on the waiting list for an appointment, in order to allow Dr. Mastrovich the time he needs to optimize the potential for success.
- Dr. Mastrovich frequently finds it necessary to mechanically design and fabricate customized components and tooling to safely resurrect and retrieve broken parts. This takes time.
- Referring doctors and their patients need to read Dr. Mastrovich’s protocols /view his lecture here on his website to better understand the scope and nature of the referral.
- Fees for this service are billed at time and materials, due by credit card at the time of the appointment.
- Responsible party for payment of fees will be established before treatment can be scheduled.
Please print this document so doctor and patient can sign acknowledging these foundational premises.