- Routine Fillings to Comprehensive Oral Reconstruction
- Comprehensive Restorative Case Planning and when appropriate, co-planning and treatment coordination with other specialists.
- Extensive use of Dental Implants to replace missing teeth & lost tooth support while preserving bone.
- Cosmetic Dental “Makeovers” utilizing whitening, reshaping, bonding, porcelain veneers or crowns.
- Removable full and partial dentures, including partial dentures with specialized attachments, to avoid visible clasps.
Rescue of Mechanically Distressed Implants
Although most dental implants are delivered successfully and function well for years, there are situations when an implant or restorative component can become compromised due to a loose or fractured screw, connecting abutment or failing restoration. Correction of these problems ranges from fairly simple to quite complex, requiring microscopic evaluation and rescuing with specialized instrumentation.
From 2009 to 2012, Dr. Mastrovich has seen over 80 of these cases, with a very high recovery success rate. This is attributable to experience and mechanical expertise with the implant systems, customized recovery instruments and microscopic visualization of the very small components. Patient satisfaction routinely is very high when the implant is now ‘clear’ to be re-restored back into function, avoiding surgical intervention with the associated costs, time loss and surgical recovery and/or discomfort.
Periodontal Dental Treatment
- Initial and continuing periodontal care
- Referral and coordination of care with periodontal specialty practices, as needed
- Ongoing prophylaxis (teeth cleaning) at diagnosed intervals
- Fluoride treatments (gels, varnishes)
- Nightguards for nocturnal bruxism (night grinding)